LifePlan Financial Advisory Group LLC is a Registered Investment Advisor and an independent fee-based financial planning firm located in Rochester Hills, Michigan (Oakland County). We specialize in Wealth Management, Investment Planning and Financial Planning for individuals, families and business owners.
- To help clients reach their financial goals and objectives by providing comprehensive financial planning advice.
- To continually provide our clients with easy-to-understand solutions to their financial needs.
- To maintain a fiduciary relationship with our clients and make decisions concerning them based on their best interests.
- To do so with confidentiality, professionalism and personal attention.
Are We Right For You?
LifePlan, located in Rochester Hills near Troy, Birmingham, Bloomfield Hills and Shelby Township, Michigan, is dedicated to the Financial Planning Process. Our clients are committed to planning their wealth, securing their lifestyle and achieving peace of mind.
Our clients share their hopes, dreams, needs and goals; we listen and we help them understand their options. As CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERS®, we work with our clients to develop a financial plan that reflects their own unique situation, while putting our knowledge and experience to work for their benefit.
We realize our clients have options when it comes to choosing a financial planning partner, and believe they deserve the very best we have to offer when it comes to their wealth management strategies. We do our best work with clients who understand the value of comprehensive planning, have investable assets in excess of $500,000 and who are willing to participate in the ongoing planning process.
Update: Our Third Quarter 2017 Market Review
Thank you for visiting our website. Please contact us to discuss your wealth management strategies or an action plan to develop a globally diverse retirement portfolio.
- We will close for Christmas Day and Dec. 26. We will remain open until noon on Friday, Dec. 29 and will close for New Year’s Day.
- Required Minimum Distributions must be taken from your retirement accounts by Dec. 31, 2017. Most custodians have earlier deadlines.
- Remember that for employer plans, such as 401(k) or 403(b), your RMD funds associated with those accounts must come directly from the account.